What do leaders do to lead their initiatives?
- They are passionate about the initiative
- They set targets and hold people accountable
- They model the behavior the initiative calls for
- They have frequent follow-up conversations about the initiative with their staff
- They use visible progress reports
- They congratulate good progress often
- They show a sense of urgency when the dates for the initiative fall behind
- The initiative is on every meeting agenda
- They use quotes and articles to reinforce the initiative
Call or Email Frank today to have a business-building conversation on leadership!